Brazilian hair and Peruvian hair are among the most popular hair type in the market. They both come with various textures and colors. If you are considering which one to buy, let’s take a clearer look at these two types of hair. Knowing the difference between Peruvian and Brazilian hair will help you choose the best hair for your look.
The similarities between Peruvian and Brazilian hair
- Hair origin: These two hair extensions both come from South America. The temperature, geography, and other similarities between the two nations contribute to the hair’s resemblance to one another.
- Usage: Since both types of hair are from South America, they can go very well with African American hair.
- Price: Peruvian hair and Brazilian hair are of high quality. They have a similar price range in the market, with one bundle costing from $20. However, there are many Chinese factories in the market selling it at a low cost. They market their hair as Peruvian and Brazilian hair, but in fact, they are Chinese hair. Because of this, it’s better to take extra caution when purchasing Brazilian and Peruvian hair from these vendors to avoid buying fake hair.
Difference between Peruvian hair and Brazilian hair
- Brazilian hair is slightly softer and smoother in texture than Peruvian hair. Peruvian hair has deeper curls and is a bit coarser and thicker. That’s why it’s more prevalent among African-American women whose natural hair is relaxed.
- Brazilian hair is derived from the Pacific of Brazil and comes in a variety of natural colors and lengths. Brazilian hair weave offers a glossy appearance and texture. It has a full-body, lovely bounce, and texture. The hair typically comes in three different textures: wavy, straight, and curly. Brazilian hair is highly sought among West-African women.
Which one to choose?
Both Peruvian hair and Brazilian hair come with stunning features. It’s fantastic if you choose either of the hair extensions.
Peruvian is the perfect option for black women who prefer a neat, polished, and natural look. But if you genuinely adore hairstyles that are adaptable and bouncy, your first choice should be Brazilian hair.
However, a large part of Peruvian hair and Brazilian hair in the market are not authentic Peruvian hair and Brazilian hair. Chinese hair with lower quality has been widely marketed as Peruvian hair and Brazilian hair. It’s not easy to tell which vendors selling authentic hair extensions. Therefore, you must research a hair vendor thoroughly before making an order. Don’t let the low price fool you into the trap of low-quality hair.
An alternative option is to opt for Vietnamese human hair extensions. Vietnamese hair with natural black color and straight and natural wavy texture is a good option for black women. The hot and humid climate of Vietnam makes the hair more durable than other hair types.
So you’ve got to know the difference between Peruvian and Brazilian hair. You can now choose the best hair type for your look. If you run a hair retailing business, it’s better to diversify your options for customers. Selling both hair types is a great choice. And don’t forget that adding Vietnamese hair into your available line is also a great way to widen your market.
Thanks for reading!