No one can deny the popularity of bone straight hair in Nigeria as well as other countries in Africa. Although it has just been in the hair industry since 2020, bone straight hair has become the most marketed hair and is highly sought among African women. So, if you want to tone up your look, let’s try this stunning hair. And now, in this article, we will walk through the latest bone straight hair price in Nigeria and the reason why girls fall head over heels for bone straight hair.
Why bone straight hair and wig is trending in Nigeria?
It’s interesting that ‘How much is a bone straight wig?’ is one of the most popular beauty questions on Google in Nigeria. That really reflects the craze for bone straight wigs and hair extensions in Nigeria.
But what actually created “bone straight syndrome”?
- Bone straight hair trend started when a show called Big Brother Naija took place. In this show, a lot of housemates had bone straight hair and people really liked how they looked with it. Hair vendors then noticed this trend and promptly promoted this hair throughout the world, especially in Africa. And bone straight has quickly gained huge attention from hair extensions lovers.
- It is a matter of fact that most African women have coily hair (afro-textured or kinky hair) which is very dry and spongy in texture and can be soft and fine, coarse and wiry. That may be the reason why they are passionate about having naturally straight and silky hair. With bone straight hair, they can have a total transformation in their look. And the appearance of bone straight hair has really won their heart in no time.
- More importantly, women in Nigeria see bone straight hair as a status symbol. It gives an impression of a classy lady to wearers, showing their wealth or affluence. That’s another reason why bone straight hair has been trending in Nigeria and all over Africa recently.
Types of bone straight hair deciding bone straight hair price
In general, the price of a bundle of bone straight hair can change depending on the length, color, and hair type (or hair standard). And among these factors, the type of bone straight hair you purchase plays an important role in deciding bone straight hair price in Nigeria.
So, what are the different types of bone straight hair?
There are now three standards available for bone straight hair, including Single drawn, Double drawn, and Super double drawn. What makes these standards different from each other is the thickness of the hair ends.
- Single drawn hair bone straight hair: The hair is thick at the top and thin at the ends, giving it a natural appearance. Single drawn bone straight hair is made to look like most people’s natural hair. That means a typical single drawn bone straight hair bundle will contain a variety of different lengths. That’s single-drawn hair is thinner and more lightweight than the other two types of bone straight hair. It especially suits those whose hair is not thick and who want to look more natural with hair extensions. However, single drawn hair does not have a massive volume, thereby not an option for ladies who want to have thick have.
- Double drawn hair bone straight hair: The tail of a Double drawn is thicker and fuller, and the top and end of the hair are nearly equal. It gives a more voluminous look than single drawn hair, but less than super double drawn hair. Double drawn bone straight hair is a great choice for a glamourous look. Yet, since the hair has a higher level of strands having the same length, it’s heavier than the single drawn one and causes more tension to your scalp.
- Super double drawn bone straight hair: This hair standard is considered perfect because it has the same thickness from the top to the end. It has the highest portion of the hair strands having the same length. The bundle of super double drawn bone straight hair looks full and natural. It is especially ideal for girls who want thick hair. And for bone straight hair which is known to be smooth and silky from root to tip, super double drawn hair will be the best selection. You can surely get the best look with super double drawn bone straight hair.
- And when talking about the price of hair extensions based on the hair standards, we can line up as follow:
Single drawn < Double drawn < Super double drawn
How much is bone straight hair in Nigeria?
As said above, bone straight hair is a status symbol for women in Nigeria. Hence, bone straight hair is not cheap compared to other types of wigs and hair extensions. And it costs less if you buy bone straight hair wefts instead of bone straight wigs. The reason for this price difference is that bone straight hair wigs are ready to wear. What you need to do is just put the wig on your head and fit it all. Whereas, bone straight hair wefts need customizing before you can install them on your head. Yet, you can get the exact look you want by making your own wig.
The average bone straight wig price in Nigeria ranges from $140 to $240 and above while the price for bone straight hair weft is around $14 – $90/gram for natural color)
At BigG Hair, the Vietnam bone straight hair price in Nigeria is also mainly set based on the hair standard. BigG’s bone straight hair price in Nigeria starts at just $13 per gram (for natural color). So, as you can see, BigG Hair serves you with the BEST price in the market.
- Single drawn bone straight hair price: starts at $13 (8” inch hair)
- Double drawn bone straight hair price: starts at $15 (8” inch hair)
- Super double drawn bone straight hair price: starts at $19 (8” inch hair)
Especially, we also offer many other items at an UNBEATABLE PRICE. For more details on the price list of BigG Hair, let’s check our page BigG Hair Price.
Where to buy the best bone straight hair in Nigeria?
There have now been a lot of hair vendors from Asia that supply bone straight hair. But if you are finding a reputable place to buy bone straight, BIGG HAIR should now be on your list.
BIGG HAIR offers the finest Vietnamese bone straight hair extensions at the best price. Our hair is strong with no shed end, no tangle, and can be used for up to 3 years with proper care.
Overall, bone straight hair price in Nigeria is not low, compared to other types of wigs and hair extensions. And it changes depending on the types of bone straight hair you order. Single drawn bone straight hair is the cheapest while double drawn bone straight hair has a medium price, and super double drawn hair is the highest in price. However, you will find it deserves every penny to get the classy look you’ve desired and the hair quality you are always looking for. And don’t forget to Whatsapp BigG Hair NOW to get the best deal and services!