Closures come in many types, and 4×4 closure is one of them. This size of lace closure is one of the most popular lace sizes in Nigeria. So, what exactly is a 4×4 closure, how can we style it, how to choose and where to buy the best 4×4 lace closure? Let’s get a full understanding of this hairpiece in this blog post.
What is 4×4 closure?
4×4 closure, or 4 by 4 closure, is the standard size of lace closure. At this size, the lace base runs from temple to temple and is put in the middle. It is 4 inches long and 4 inches wide, shaping like a perfect square.
A typical 4×4 closure wig allows the users to choose from middle parting or side parting. So for ladies who are asking “Can you do a side part with a 4×4 closure”, the answer is YES, absolutely. And if you own a free part 4×4 lace closure, you can always create different parting styles with it.
What are the best 4×4 closure wig styles?
A 4×4 lace closure helps you to flawlessly close off your wig or sew-in weave and to be honest, there’s nothing more natural than a closure that can help you pull off any style. That is precisely what a 4×4 closure accomplishes. As a result, there are so many styles that you can create with a closure 4×4.
Below are some best options for you:
- Styles with a long or short center part: This may be the most popular style for a 4×4 closure. If you just want a style that is positioned in a sole spot such as the middle, there is no need for a larger size of closure. Hence, a 4 by 4 closure would be the best option that can easily give you your desired look.
- A 4×4 closure wig or sew-in weave with bangs: Bangs are easy to achieve since a 4×4 closure gives enough lace to the top of your head. You’ll be able to get a natural-looking scalp impression with this lace.
- Side-swept bangs: With a free part 4×4 lace closure, you may create a variety of parting styles. A side-swept bang is one of the many parting styles you can choose. As the name implies, this style allows you to part your hair on the side, whether on the left or right side.
How to choose 4×4 closure for your look?
Choosing a suitable 4×4 closure wig and weave will take your look to the next level. So, how to choose the best 4×4 lace closure?
There are two most important things you need to pay attention to when choosing a closure 4×4: the texture and color of the hair and the color of the lace base.
It’s better to choose a closure that has the same texture and color with your hair so that it can blend perfectly into your hair.
The second thing is to select a lace color that matches your skin complexion. Below is the tip on choosing the right lace color for your skin tone.
- Transparent: For persons with light and fair complexion, this is the best option. It can match a wide range of skin tones.
- Medium Brown: Middle brown lace match natural and true brown skin tone.
- Light Brown: The light brown lace hue looks great on light brown to fair-skinned scalps.
- Dark Brown: This lace color is best suited to persons with a dark brown complexion.
If you can’t find lace that perfectly matches your scalp color, try lighter rather than darker lace color. Transparent lace is the safest option if you’re still unsure which lace color to choose.
Where to buy 4×4 closure?
BigG Hair, the first Vietnamese human hair manufacturer that has an official office and store in Nigeria, offers a wide range of lace closures to meet the diverse demands of both retailing businesses and hair extension users. Apart from 4×4 closure, BigG Hair provides other sizes of lace closure such as 2×4 closure, 2×6 closure, and 5×5 closure. Our human hair lace closure comes with a wide range of length and texture options. You can easily choose one among them to match your natural hair.
Especially, BigG Hair uses Swiss transparent lace in all our lace items. Therefore, you will have to worry about if the lace matches your skin tone. The transparent lace will melt into your scalp perfectly.
So if you intend to buy 4×4 closure, why not Contact BigG Now to get the best deal?